Bernard A. Cicirello
Denver Business Brokers™ Founder
Bernard Cicirello founded Denver Business Brokers™ in 2003. A native of Chicago, Illinois, Bernard has resided in Denver since 1979. He brings with him more than forty years of diversified business experience of which more than twenty seven years in the transfer of business ownership, business appraisal, and litigation support. He has a broad base of experience within these disciplines
Prior to founding Denver Business Brokers™ in 2003, Mr. Cicirello spent five years as a principal in a Denver based firm focused on main street and lower middle-market business brokerage. During this time, he developed expertise in business acquisitions, debt restructuring, corporate finance, and business valuation. Bernard’s transaction and valuation experience has been focused on privately held businesses in general retail, service industry, wholesale/distribution with local and interstate commerce, food processing, construction industry, and intellectual property. In addition, he works with Public Companies providing assistance and guidance in transaction management within the confines of Colorado. The firm’s geographical areas of focus have been Colorado, Western Nebraska, and Southern Wyoming.
Denver Business Brokers™ sets the highest quality standards in the industry, providing professional service with integrity. Strength, professionalism, and commitment are the cornerstones of Denver Business Brokers. As advocates, we offer a comprehensive consultative approach to each business transaction confidentianally, catering to buyers and sellers of Main Street, upper Main Street, and Middle-Market businesses, as well as Public Companies doing business in Colorado.
Choosing to work with Denver Business Brokers means having peace of mind, knowing that we work to secure the best possible results from the buying or selling process.
- Northern Illinois University – DeKalb, Illinois
- Wright College – Chicago, Illinois
- Triton, College – River Grove, Illinios
Designations and Licenses
- Certified Business Intermediary – (CBI)
International Business Brokers Association
- Accredited Business Appraiser – (AIBA)
Institute of Business Appraiser
- Colorado Real Estate License – (EI40015009)
Memberships and Recognitions
- CABI – Colorado Association of Business Intermediaries
- IBBA – International Association of Business Intermediaries
- IBA – Institute of Business Appraisers
- NACVA – National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- ASA – American Society of Appraisers
- RECOGNITIONS – Expert in the Transfer of Business Ownership. Expert in Business Valuations.
District Courts – Adams County, Arapahoe County, Boulder County, Denver County, Jefferson County, Weld County
Bernard A Cicirello
Office – (303) 534-4533
Direct – (303) 960-5890